Tuesday, January 16, 2007




Change?


Well, this few days has been quite a rough spot for me...
That conman I referred to earlier was taught a lesson, an embarrassing one...
We topped up few more bucks and exchanged for a Canon Ixus 850IS.
Really good camera if you ask me...photo quality is great!

Anyway...Some people I realized have really changed...hah! - doesn't this sound like Ariff's post:)
So anyway...I'm currently being trained to handle Tiger Airways bookings...the training is tedious...VERY!
I won't exactly say that I hate it entirely...made new friends...
5 of us were chosen for training and we're called the power rangers gang...2 guys, 3 girls tho:)
Got to know a girl from training and went to Lunch with her at a very familiar place...
God,she lived in Woodlands and working in Tampines...and she felt quite lost during our after-lunch walk!
I was freaking laughing all the way...HAHAHAH!

Btw...I'm the band's jam session organizer at the moment and none of them except Ariff's cooperating.Those asses are trying to give me such a hard time...hah!So if any one of you asses are reading this, tell me the dates you're free pls.Thks in advance.Anyway....up there's a picture of me trying out my new camera's prowess!Btw, I'm starting to miss a group called 'Easy Company'.Finally someone's inviting me to a chalet at the right time...when there's money!
Hope to catch up with the others there...
The quote this time...'Take it easy'...